Tired looking eyes or bags under the eyes are obvious signs of aging that can be quickly and effectively addressed with simple cosmetic surgery making the patient look more youthful and healthy. Eyelid cosmetic surgery, medically known as Blepharoplasty is surgical modification of the eyelid. Thailand eye surgery is undergone to improve puffy lower eyelid bags and to reduce the wrinkling of skin.
Blepharoplasty is usually performed through external incisions made along the natural skin lines of the eyelids, such as the creases of the upper lids and below the lashes of the lower lids. Incisions may be made from the inside surface of the lower eyelid “transconjunctival blepharoplasty”; this allows removal of lower eyelid fat without an externally-visible scar, but does not allow excess skin to be removed. External skin resurfacing with a chemical peel or carbon dioxide laser may be performed simultaneously. This allows for a faster recovery process.
“Asian Blepharoplasty” or “double eyelid surgery” creates a crease in the upper eyelid. This “supratarsol fold” is common in many races but is absent in many Asians. Surgery can create an artificial crease and make a “single-lidded” patient appear “double-lidded”. TANAPORN CLINIC We are one of the leading practitioners of double eyelid surgery in Thailand.
Preparation for Surgery
For double eyelid surgery in Thailand, TANAPORN CLINIC
- send via email or fax three photos showing the following views: the frontal, the lateral and oblique views. Use a dark or black background whilst taking the photos.
- Inform us about any allergies, any serious medical conditions, and all medications you are taking, both prescription and non-prescription.
- Avoid some medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, anti-inflammatory medications, etc. for two weeks prior to operation. Consult with your local Doctor.
- Prepare yourself by being as fit and healthy as possible prior to the procedure. Check your blood pressure and cardiac status, e.g. EKG, especially those who are over forty years old.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol two weeks before and four weeks after surgery.
- Arrange someone to drive you to and from the operation.
- Arrange someone to take care of you the first twenty-four to seventy-two hours after surgery.
- Arrange your meals and necessary recovery areas and activities in advance for one to two weeks after surgery.
Recovery From Eyelid Surgery Thailand
- Thailand Eye surgery only uses local anaesthetic so there is little to no recovery time needed. However, we recommend you to stay here for a few days to have your doctor follow up with your results. Thailand is a wonderful place to rest and recuperate, so you can enjoy extending your medical trip with a holiday to remember.
Risks Of Double Eyelid Surgery in Thailand
- There is a low risk of complications when double eyelid surgery is performed by a qualified doctor at TANAPORN CINIC. Inflammation is a low risk if the customer follows aftercare instructions properly.
- If you have any other questions or concerns about Eyelid surgery in Bangkok, please feel free to get in touch with us today to discuss in details.
Double Eyelid Surgery Price will be determined by your doctor after your initial examination.
- Double Eyelid Surgery ( Non-Incision) 25,000 THB
- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery Plus remove fat on upper eyelid 35,000 THB
- Bag under eye removal 35,000 THB
- Eye Lifting 40,000 THB
- Eyebrow Lifting ( Minimal Invasive Technique ) 25,000 THB
- Add eye corrective / fat suction 10,000 THB
- Add Epicanthoplasty 10,000 THB
- Add Fat Graft 15,000 THB
- Add Eyelid corrective 5,000 THB
- Add Eyebrow Lift 10,000 THB
- Case double eyelid surgery revision 10,000 THB