Vaser liposuction is a procedure which is used to change the contours and shape of the body by removing persistent fat deposits. Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is a specialised ultrasound technology used to break down fat cells by sending out ultrasonic frequency waves. Once the fat cells have been broken down, the cosmetic surgeon is able to remove excess fat through a suction process (the liposuction part of the procedure). The ultrasound technology used during a vaser liposuction procedure comes with certain benefits, compared to traditional liposuction procedures.
Who is a suitable candidate for vaser liposuction?
- Vaser liposuction is a procedure that is suitable for both men and women.
- They must already be their target weight and have a healthy lifestyle. If they don’t maintain a healthy lifestyle after their liposuction procedure, they will not get the desired results. Vaser liposuction will not help you lose weight or keep it off.
- They must be prepared to continue a healthy lifestyle via diet and exercise post the procedure.
- They have comparatively durable skin tone and be in good health.
- Suitable for those that would like to:
- lose a few inches around their thighs, waist, hips or waist
- tighten loose skin following natural weight loss
- add some definition without weight loss.
What happens after the vaser liposuction procedure?
- For most patients, the skin tends to tighten shortly after the procedure. Therefore, patients can expect to see some results over a short period of time, generally after 6 weeks. However, it’s important to remember that the best results can be seen several months after the procedure, because the body needs a significant amount of time to heal. In some cases it may take up to 6 months, and results can differ.
- You can expect reasonable pain and discomfort, typically requiring 4-7 days off work. You will also need to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks.
- The follow-up care will also require systematic lymphatic drainage massage within the first 2 weeks.
How does vaser liposuction compare to traditional liposuction procedures?
- One of the major benefits of vaser liposuction compared to traditional liposuction methods, is the minimal amount of damage to surrounding tissues. Vaser liposuction uses a smaller incision and soundwaves to liquefy the fat before it is removed from the body. Liquefying the fat has the potential to increase the accuracy of the procedure and make the fat easier to remove. In addition to that, it could also minimise the damage inflicted upon surrounding tissues.
- Fat cells removed during a vaser liposuction are specifically targeted which allows the surgeon to provide the patient with a smoother and a more sculpted end result. During the procedure, the surgeon is able to highlight and define certain muscles, which give the patient a more noticeable result. The procedure can also tighten the skin and target cellulite, since a combination of ultrasound and laser techniques can be implemented during the procedure.
Vaser liposuction Price
- Arm 60,000 THB
- Thigh 120,000 THB
- Abdomin 120,000 THB
- Full Body 200,000 THB