Aging affects us all – the way we act, the way we feel, and definitely the way we look. But with advancements in skin care, you can have a say in the way aging affects your skin – and maybe even get back to the way you looked not so long ago. Thermage is a proven, unique radiofrequency treatment that can help improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin, giving you a smoother, sleeker and younger look and feel. Thermage works in just one treatment with little down time and delivers a natural looking result. It’s you, just younger looking and more confident. Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can address the look and feel of aging skin on many areas of your body. Thermage treatments are customized to your needs, and typically require minimal recovery time. It’s a great solution if you want your skin to look sleeker, smoother and younger, but can’t afford a lot of time away from work or your social life. THERMAGE IS EFFECTIVE ON:
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR AGING SKIN.
- The Eyes – hooding,fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – as we age, phrases like “turkey neck”, loose jowls, sagging skin and “what happened to my jawline?” creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite
- A single treatment that delivers result
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe
- Minimal downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
- Targeted, effective treatment that can help address the signs of aging on many areas of the body
- Thermage treatments are typically 45 minutes for eyes or face and up to 90 minutes for larger body areas.
- One treatment is all you will need to see and feel real results.
- Most patients can see and feel Thermage results very soon after treatment – in as little as one day. Continued improvements and contouring can happen for up to six months as your body regenerates collagen. Your body actually produces new collagen which is how the collagen matrix thickens and creates a smoothing effect. Even better, results can last years.
- Be sure to ask if your doctor has the latest Thermage CPT technology – it adds a gentle vibration sensation and interspersed cooling bursts that give you even more comfort during treatment. You will feel cooling and heating sensations during each pulse. Throughout the procedure, your physician will ask for feedback on the level of heat sensation to help balance your comfort with maximum results. After treatment, your skin may be slightly red, but most people resume regular activities immediately after treatment. There’s typically no recovery time or special follow-up care.
THERMAGE BY THE NUMBERSPictures only tell part of the story – statistics can help you feel secure that this is a proven technology that has been around for many years.
Some impressive numbers:
- – Thermage is available in more than 80 countries worldwide
- – Over 2,500 physicians offer the treatment
- – Over 1 million treatments performed
- – Over 35 issued patents on radiofrequency technology
- – Over 50 clinical studies, demonstrating results
- – The longest history of safe and effective radiofrequency treatments
- – The first and only FDA clearance for non-invasive, energy-based eyelid treatments
- – Thermage received aesthetic clearance in 2002
- – Over 10 years of experience delivering safe and effective patient results